The energy and musicality of a Bubs performance provides the perfect entertainment for any engagement, from private parties to corporate events. Our Business Manager will work with you to piece together a unique set, tailor made to fit your needs. Whether you’re looking for a lively, upbeat repertoire to entertain friends or a diverse set of songs sure to please clients and guests, you can be sure that we’ll put on an unforgettable show.
- Over 30 CARA Nominations
- Over twenty wins in the all-male category
- Two-time winner, “Best Male Group in the Nation”
- Six selections featured on BOCA (Best of Collegiate A Cappella)
- Three selections chosen for AACI’s Sing!
- Three selections on Voices Only
- Good Morning America
- Late Night With David Letterman
- MTV's My Super Sweet Sixteen
- Carnegie Hall
- Disney World
- Gillette Stadium
- U.S. Embassies in Paris and Buenos Aires
- Fenway Park
WHO WE'VE SUNG FOR
- President Bill Clinton
- President Barack Obama
- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
- Edgar Bronfman (CEO, Warner Bros.)
- Betty Friedan
- Harry Belafonte
- Drew Barrymore
- Robert Kraft (Owner of NE Patriots)
Beelzebubs workshops are a fantastic opportunity to bring the excitement of collegiate a cappella to your school. Each workshop is individually constructed by the Bubs’ Music Director to fit your students’ particular abilities and ages. Per request, we can focus on easy ways to learn notes and get kids excited about singing, or introduce (or enhance) more advanced concepts such as musical phrasing, breath control, and dynamic shaping, all while injecting enthusiasm into the music to make it come alive.
TAKE A BOW
We want students to get an original, unique and fun experience, so instead of teaching them old songbook standards, we teach them original Bubs arrangements of recognizable songs. To showcase the students’ work, we invite all workshop participants onstage during our concert to sing the song they have just learned. They are able to show parents and friends how much they’ve learned and develop the confidence that musical performance can foster. At the end, students have new and exciting songs that can be added to their repertoire and sung at any time.